Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Angie's Cabin






This is at my Aunt Angie's Cabin. Me and my cousins (Macy and Rylee) tried to go tubing down a river that was only a foot deep. On the trail to the deeper part of the river we got attacked by evil ants I can't remember what they were called so I will call them evil ants. My sister started screaming because they started biting her! We ran back and left my sister with my mom. Then when we got in the river we saw a crawdad and swiming spiders(eww)! So we got in the river and my tube started to float down the river! Thank goodness for Macy! She actually got it! Then at the shallow part of the river I lost my flip flop and it started floting down the river poor Macy had to sprint through the water to get it! We finally got out and ate dinner! We had so much fun!

No comments: